Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wild FLOWERS, Arizona

NEW SPRING flowers at the Rillito Wash
Wildflower spontaneous in my yard
For me.... Spring is about flowers!
Petunias
Roses for my Mom who is a ROSE!
Neighbors Bird of Paradise....they will not begin to bloom for a few months.
Neighbors ROSE
Rhodadendrons at my Mom's in Paradise, Calif.
Wildflowers on the trail in Paradise.  Saw the very same ones in the Tucson Mts. on my hike on 3-9-10
Dogwood in Placerville, Calif.
Dogwood in Paradise, Calif.
My mom's birthday flowers from May of '09
More Dogwood
White Dogwood.
Flowers along the Romero Pools trail 3-14-10

Popppy field and along the trail

Along the Romero Pools trail.  No clue what these are called
Thought this was a pretty clover like grass , also along the Romero trail

No comments:

Post a Comment